First Sunday of the month prior to Christmas means massive clean and tidy up day for me.
Not really that much fun but there comes a time when every nook and cranny must be scrubbed all the tat i have accumulated since spring must be thrown away or given to charity.
fun and games im sure you would agree but every now and then i come across something that i really though i had thrown away/lost/broken etc. and to my surprise is still usable or could be useful to me in some way.
Thus far during my clean up i have found:
* My old ipod nano
* The Driver CD's for my old laptop
* My old wallet (with £5 UK and $20 Canadian in the back of it)
* My Gameboy advance & games
* A pack of 40 AA battery's
* The car adaptor for my Mini Fridge
* 3 generic USB sticks
* 2 USB MP3 players (no idea where they came from)
* about £12 in copper coins and other loose change
* the spare battery & sim card from my old Nokia
* and pens of every colour shape and variety you could think of.
This is not to mention the things i was actually looking for such as old school books and demo discs and media discs from old reviews, a few USB extension cables and some previously lost PSP games and memory stick's.
All in all not a bad clean up and its only mid day. I haven't even begun to clean out my computer parts case and shelfs so who knows what treasures i may yet find.
oh well better get back to it, later folks!