Saturday, September 1, 2007

Update soon...trying not to get sued...



Er ok due to some ... "restricted" information being published I've been limited in what i can post, but fortunately it seems that thanks to the wonderful world of freedom of information and the fact that others have taken up the fight against the various powers that be means my skinny ass isn't being sued to kingdom come.

HOWEVER this means that I'm restricted to "speculating" over the contents of this company's explanation to there popular MMORPG and only publishing publicly available information. The good news is that due to my stellar investigative reporting i have been added to ther official mailing list for new "publicly available" information and have full permission to publish anything the decide to send me...so...er...score! MORE INFO SOON!!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger