Friday, September 14, 2007

OMFG! 1000 hits this week...



Well all i can say is...WOW, 1000 hits and still standing and all in the space of a week.

Lady's and gents of Dominion WoW and GamingCrazy.net i thank you from the bottom of my heart.

By way of a celebration i will NOT be resetting the counter manually and thanks to all your hits it wont auto reset ether...so...er...YAY!

one last thing guys i have been straining my little brain and linguistic skills to there limit reviewing FinalFantasy: Crisis Core for the PSP over on GameingCrazy.net and I'm shure once Vahid pulls his finger out and does an update you can all enjoy my weird and wonderful wordsmithing while i wax poetical about this wonderful game.

now tomorrows update will be back to the grind because this week i will be doing not only my usual WoW:WotLK updates and rumours as well as some fresh new music and videos from the Internet but I will also be posting (with the permission of the artist's) some of the best and brightest new electronic artists in the form of signature artwork. Now here's to you all and here's to the next 1000 hits.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger