Thursday, July 15, 2010

Daily Blogg: And on the 14 day


Finally my internet is back and fairly stable at a (still somewhat sluggish) 4.7MBps

Ok i had my totally justified and not at all bitter rant at BT a little over a week ago and because of there shenanigans i have missed out on a ridiculous amount of work and at least 12 shots at the Lich king on WoW with my 10 man group (that i fear may no longer require my services...) as well as movies, music and other streamed media that i have become depressing used to...

...i mean i found myself watching TV for gods sake!!!...

...i haven't watched TV in over two years!
Regardless it seems that BT are giving me my minimum service contract as of 02.00am last night and im willing to take it despite the fact that i pay for 12MBps broadband i will accept 1/3 of my service just to get the hell back online.

However this has slanted me somewhat and i will be looking for a new service provider as soon as possible.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger