Thursday, December 27, 2007

Test for my new advertising banner


Make your own custom banners at MyBannerCreator.com!

Sorry about this folks just a little test for my new advertising banner, hopefully this could bring in some new readers and make the place a little easier to find.

Not bad considering it took me about 5 mins but i think its a good way to start the new year!

er... i'll find a way to remove ther blatant self advertising off my add as soon as i can do it without breaking it lol

and er dont click it it only links to the damn creator and since my html codeing sucks

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, the quality makes it look like you saved it as a .ass file :P. It's fine.

Lol, I could make you a pic that looks like that, but no scrolling text, sorry.

Aries said...

lol this is the V1 mock up, im making a gif file that should do the same thing but TBH i never expected it to be too good.

Trying out some new HTML stuff and TBH im not that good at animated stuff so i think i'll stick to what im good at.

Powered By Blogger