Friday, December 7, 2007

Daily Blogg: Lazy lazy day...


Today I'm just kicking back and being a lazy lazy bastich...

...what can i say I've had a hard week...

...OK fine ill blogg something, as of today my chrimbo shopping is finally triumphantly OVER!

Yes I'm happy about that and since I'm the one blogging this while sitting on my newly acquired "writing chair" I'm feeling somewhat comfortable too, this means the the lazy boy is getting a rest from my firmly toned ass...

...i miss my mini fridge though but meh we all make sacrifices for job efficiency *cough*
Today's blogg was supposed to be on a recent rumour form Blizzard but unfortunately I have yet to confirm any details and am at this time unable to post it, but tune in on Sunday and I should be able to spill Blizz's beans.

OK that's pretty much it folks but don't forget to look in tomorrow for movie night as tomorrow I'm pulling out all the stops for something special.

see ya tomorrow!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger