Thursday, December 13, 2007

Daily Blogg: I can haz teh goldz plx?!?


Ok its about time this writing thing started paying, I realise my dear beloved readers that your all as cheap as I am and loath the idea but to stop the wolves at the door I'm adding a donation button to the blogg, you don't have to donate, you don't even have to look at it if you don't want too but i dedicate a surprising amount of time putting this little site of mine together and it is my humble hope that if you have it to spare you can throw a few $ my way.

Ok that's quite enough of that ( i feel dirty urgh) don't forget that this week i will be uploading the long awaited cheats to Half Life 2 and Portal on the XBOX 360, this weekend once again movie night will spread it silvery wings over this humble Blogg as we rip off Hollywood and display there dirty laundry to the world in all its filthy stained Glory.

Oh and don't forget if i get enough donations will be spending (at least 20% ) on a prize to be given away come the new year.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger