Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Daily Blog: Beer make brain thing no work...


For those of you who check the blog daily (thanks guys) you may have noticed that there was no blog yesterday...

...yea sorry about that...

Beer does weird things, especially at Birthday party's, what can i say free beer makes me a very happy bunny and now if i can just find my pants I'll be on my way thankyouverymuch...

On the upside i did come across a few weird and wonderful oddities on the Internet while i nursed the mother of all hangovers that i will (as always) be publishing them over the period of the week.

Tune in tomorrow when the taste of second hand beer and day old pizza Finlay leaves the furry pink carpet that is my tongue when i will present this weeks "How To" ...

now if you excuse me the siren song of sleep calls me to my comfy bed...

...night night

No comments:

Powered By Blogger