Friday, February 5, 2010

Music for all: Firefly's - Owl City


Ok folks im back from my trip to the Star Trek universe via the the frankly incredible new MMO (but more about that later) and just in time too as i had the privilege and joy of hearing this wonderful song that pulled me screaming back to another amazing science fiction show Firefly!

After getting into a quick tussle with some klingons and finding myself destincly overwhelmed i was very thankful for a quick assist from the USS serenity and USS Firefly (thanks guys) who came warping in to save my skinny scientist backside just as my shields hit 5%

As fate would have it I had just at my moment of crisis been listening to this song.

Funny how things work out isnt it?



oh well i hope you enjoy the song as much as i did.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger