Monday, November 5, 2007

Daily Blog: GM no more...

As of today i am no longer a GM on Dominion WoW, It seems a complaint was made against me...

...i wont go into details as frankly i don't have to but it seems i was "abusing" my power when I wasn't spending 7-9 hours a day answering tickets in a vein attempt to entertain some of my in game friends with mirth laden antics that some of the more "silly" GM abilities (attack of the 50Ft murlock anyone?) let me play with and although i will be sad that i cannot help anyone on the server anymore i wish my replacement GM Coma the very very best of luck because believe me he's gonna need it since hes covering the GMT timezone which IMHO is one of the hardest GMing shifts possible in the game.

As a not to all my friends on Dominion, fear not for the irish idiot will not be going anywhere thankfully i have not been banned from the servers and still have my non GM characters to fall back on and play, but this does mean that your going to have to pester somebody else when talents fail or spam prevails. Good luck guys i wish you the best and i'll wave if i see you in game.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To the artist formerly known as ARIES...This is The player formally known as Pandorasbox. Since I was accused (Falsely those nitwits finally realized) and banned for Arena point Haxing, I made my way over to this nifty little server much higher in the list than Dom....Anyway, I put in a good word for you, and they asked me to extend an offer to you if you would like to get your Godly powers back in a new WOWvironment. I am creating a new yahoo acct just for the occasion, as I really dont want my normal account spammed to high hell by the masses. If you'd like to get more info (Please do) just send me an email at pandorasboxplayer@yahoo.com. I hope to hear from you man, Later and happy gaming.

Powered By Blogger